- What is POUNCE and how do I use it?
- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- A Minute to Learn It - Grants Review: Six Important Things to Know About Grant Money for College
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- What is an FSEOG?
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- VA Education programs for Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces
- What is the Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship?
- A Minute to Learn it - Student Loan Repayment
- What are my repayment options?
- Are my parents responsible for paying back my student loans?
- Accessing Your Loan Borrower Information
- What happens to my loans if I change schools or move?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- A Minute to Learn It - Save on Your Student Loans
- Loan Prepayment During School
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- When should I consolidate my federal loans?
- Loan Prepayment During Repayment
- When do I begin repayment on my Federal Direct Student loan?
- What percentage of my post-college income should I plan to pay toward my loans?
- Do you have any suggestions for what I should be doing now to prepare myself for repaying my loans?
- If I default on a student loan, how can I fix it?
- Can I get federal financial aid if I am in default on a student loan?
- What are the conditions under which I may apply for a deferment or forbearance?
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Overview
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Undergraduate Students
- Navigating the Studentloans.gov Website: Graduate/Professional Students
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Parent Borrowers
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Repayment and Consolidation
- What is the HOPE Scholarship?
- What is the HOPE Grant?
- What is the HOPE GED Grant?
- What is the HOPE Career Grant?
- What is the Zell Miller Scholarship?
- What is the Zell Miller Grant?
- What is the Student Access Loan Program (SAL)?
- What is the Georgia Tuition Equalization Grant Program (GTEG)?
- What is Dual Enrollment?
- What happens if I do not fulfill my teaching obligation?
- What will happen if I can not complete my service agreement?
- Are there any other circumstances in which my grant will be converted to a loan?
- If my TEACH Grant is converted into a loan, what will my monthly payments be?
- Are there any circumstances in which my teaching obligation may be dismissed?
- Are there any circumstances in which I can suspend my service obligation without my grant being turned into a loan?