The IRS Data Retrieval Tool is unavailable until the 2018-19 FAFSA is released in October. If you are completing a 2017-18 FAFSA you will need to manually enter your 2015 tax information into the FAFSA.
Playlist: Applying for Financial Aid
What tax and income information do I need to complete my FAFSA?
- A Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid
- Do I have to reapply for financial aid each year?
- What is the FAFSA?
Now PlayingWhat tax and income information do I need to complete my FAFSA?
- myStudentAid: Mobile App
- FAFSA®: Creating an FSA ID
Next PlaylistLoan Repayment
- Coronavirus: Federal Student Loan Changes
- A Minute to Learn it - Student Loan Repayment
- Federal Student Loan Repayment Options
- Are my parents responsible for paying back my federal student loans?
- Accessing Your Loan Borrower Information
- Student Loan Borrower Responsibilities
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- Tips to Save on your Federal Student Loans
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?