- A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans
- What is a loan?
Now PlayingTypes of Federal Student Loans
- Applying for a Federal Direct Loan
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?
- What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
Next PlaylistPaying for Graduate School
- Graduate School Financing Options
- Graduate Assistantships and Graduate Fellowships
- Federal Direct Student Loan Limits
- Undergraduate Loan Responsibilities while Attending Graduate School
- Tips to Save on your Federal Student Loans
- Accessing Your Loan Borrower Information
- I have loans from undergraduate school. Do I need to complete an entrance counseling session again?
- Do I need to complete a new Master Promissory Note (MPN) if I have loans from undergraduate school?