Playlist: Loan Overview
What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
- A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans
- What is a loan?
- Types of Federal Student Loans
- Applying for a Federal Direct Loan
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?
Now PlayingWhat is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
Next PlaylistGrad PLUS Repayment
- Grad PLUS Loan Repayment Options
- Preparing to Repay Grad PLUS Loans
- What will my monthly payments be on my PLUS loan?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- Loan Default
- What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Grad PLUS Loan?