The IRS has stopped processing transcript requests by mail until further notice. Visit the IRS website for more information.
- What is Verification?
- What happens when a student is selected for Verification?
- Verification of Income and Tax Information
- What is the difference between a federal tax transcript and a federal tax return?
- How do I get a copy of my tax transcript for Verification?
- Will I still get my financial aid if I have been selected for Verification?
- Verifying Income When Filing an Amended Tax Return
- Verifying Income if No Tax Return Filed
Now PlayingIRS Get Transcript Online Tutorial
- IRS Get Transcript by Mail Tutorial
Next PlaylistApplying for Financial Aid
- A Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid
- Do I have to reapply for financial aid each year?
- What is the FAFSA?
- What tax and income information do I need to complete my FAFSA?
- myStudentAid: Mobile App
- FAFSA®: Creating an FSA ID