Award Letters are also known as Financial Aid Offers
Now PlayingA Minute to Learn It - Financial Aid Offer
- Receiving your Federal Student Aid (FSA) Funds
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the Net Price Calculator?
- College Financing Plan
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is an FSEOG?
- What is Federal Work-Study?
- What is an Overaward?
Next Playlist2020-2021 FAFSA®: Tutorial
- FAFSA®: Getting Started 2020-21
- FAFSA®: Tips to Complete
- FAFSA®: Creating an FSA ID
- FAFSA®: School Selection
- FAFSA®: Dependency Status Questions
- FAFSA®: Unable to Provide Parent Information
- FAFSA®: Parent Demographics
- FAFSA®: Parent Marital Status
- FAFSA®: Determining Household Size
- FAFSA®: Providing Tax Information
- FAFSA®: Signing & Submitting
- myStudentAid: Mobile App