Due to Covid-19, the federal government has passed the CARES Act, which helps Federal Student Loan borrowers. Visit the Federal Student Aid website for details.
- Coronavirus: Federal Student Loan Changes
- Federal Student Loan Repayment Options
- What is the Standard Repayment Plan?
- What is the Graduated Repayment Plan?
Now PlayingWhat is the Extended Repayment Plan?
- What is an Income-Based Repayment Plan?
- What is the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) Repayment Plan?
- What is the Revised Pay as You Earn (REPAYE) Repayment Plan?
- What is an Income-Contingent Repayment (ICR) Plan?
Next PlaylistFinancial Aid Basics
- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Differences Between Federal and State Financial Aid Programs
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my family or friends?
- What is POUNCE and how do I use it?