Due to Covid-19, the federal government has passed the CARES Act, which helps Federal Student Loan borrowers. Visit the Federal Student Aid website for details.
Playlist: Parent PLUS Loan – Repayment
How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Parent PLUS Loan?
- Preparing to Repay Parent PLUS Loans
- What will my monthly payments be on my PLUS loan?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- Loan Default
- What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
Now PlayingHow do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Parent PLUS Loan?
Next Playlist2020-2021 FAFSA®: Tutorial
- FAFSA®: Getting Started 2020-21
- FAFSA®: Tips to Complete
- FAFSA®: Creating an FSA ID
- FAFSA®: School Selection
- FAFSA®: Dependency Status Questions
- FAFSA®: Unable to Provide Parent Information
- FAFSA®: Parent Demographics
- FAFSA®: Parent Marital Status
- FAFSA®: Determining Household Size
- FAFSA®: Providing Tax Information
- FAFSA®: Signing & Submitting
- myStudentAid: Mobile App