If you are completing a 2017-18 FAFSA you will need to manually enter your 2015 tax information into the FAFSA.
Playlist: IRS Data Retrieval Tool
When will I be able to retrieve my tax information using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
See Full Transcript
- What is the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Do I have to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- What are the advantages to using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing my FAFSA?
Now PlayingWhen will I be able to retrieve my tax information using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Will everyone be able to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing the FAFSA?
- IRS Get Transcript Online Tutorial
- IRS Get Transcript by Mail Tutorial
Next PlaylistFinancial Aid Basics
- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Differences Between Federal and State Financial Aid Programs
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my family or friends?
- What is POUNCE and how do I use it?